This winter’s Holiday Light contest had more entries than ever. We received nearly 100 nominations for beautifully decorated homes across JBER.
How Does Judging Work?
- We compile and photograph all homes based on nominations made by our team and online submissions.
- The top homes in each category are selected then professionally photographed.
- Each judge assigns a rating to their favorite homes in each category.
- The total ratings are added up and the winners are picked.
Since we use numbers to determine the winner, ties are entirely possible. If you tied with someone, it means you received the same number of points as them.
MULTI-COLOR LIGHTS WINNER
MSgt Brian Collins | 703rd AMXS
TSgt Jacob Hush | 3rd AMXS
Col Robert Davis | 3rd Wing
Col Michael Staples* | 673rd CEG
TSgt Corey J. Thomas | 673rd CS
MSgt Justin Forsgren | 673rd SFS
MSgt David Atwell | 673rd FSS
CSM Evan Lewandowski* | 1-40 CAV
CW3 Woody Scott | 4/25 INF
CW2 Jeremy Montgomery | 6th ENG
WHITE LIGHTS WINNER
PO3 Anthony Eadie | Coast Guard
Col Patricia Csank* | 673rd ABW
SSgt Joshua W. Humes | 673rd CES
MSgt Seth Dempcy | 611 AOS
MSgt Raymond Sorensen | 673rd SFS
SSG Alan Whaley | 4/25 INF
SGT Tommie Hairston | 1-40 CAV
Winners will receive a letter and prize in the mail.
* The individuals with stars next to their name wished to be contenders in the contest, but did not wish to accept prize money. Their prizes will be donated to a number of contest entrants whom did not place (not listed here).