We are making some adjustments to our COVID-19 response as a result of rising cases and increased local and state government actions aimed at reducing virus transmission.
1. Office Hours Update
Our 6350 Arctic Warrior Drive office and self help center will be open Monday – Friday, 10 AM to 4 PM to limited walk in traffic. This change will go into effect on 3 December.
- Masks are required when entering any buildings on JBER, including ours. Please utilize other communication options, including online chat, phones, or website submissions, if you are unable to comply with this JBER Mandate.
- A maximum of two (2) families are allowed in our office’s waiting area at a time.
- A maximum of one (1) family is allowed in our self help center at a time.
Our 338 Hoonah Avenue office will be remain temporarily closed effective 11/01/2020.
2. Maintenance Requests
We will continue to schedule and respond to maintenance requests. More emphasis is now being placed on standard COVID-19 questions. You may be asked the following question during scheduling, a day prior to your appointment, or by the technician at the door.
Is anyone ill in your home or on travel/contact based quarantine or isolation?
3. Social Distancing Resources
- Zendesk Chat, M-F
- Phones, M-F
- Website Forms
- Self Help Center Pickup Request
- Move In
- Virtual Application
- Lockbox Access to Offered Home
- Virtual Acceptance
- Virtual Move In Brief
- Move Out
- Virtual 30 Day Notice
- Virtual Move Out Brief