Setting up a MyPay Allotment only takes a few minutes, and is the easiest way to pay for the Aurora Cable Package.
Set up your allotment
- Log into your MyPay Account
- Choose the Allotments Tab
- Choose Start an Allotment
- Make this a Dependent Type allotment
- Routing number: 125200057
- Account number:
- Chugach, Silver Run, Sunflower, and Dallas: 1102226653
- Houston, Moose Crossing [Non-fish streets], Cherry Hill, New Sunflower, Denali, GOQ, Denver, and Dayton: 7380516463
- Puffin Park, Cottonwood, Fireweed, Independence, Raven Ridge, Moose Haven, Kodiak, Birch Hill, and Moose Crossing [Fish Streets]: 5739471836
- This allotment will be going into a Savings Account
- Allotment amount: $50
- Allotee: your name.
- Is the allotee a guardian? Yes
Payment and Delinquency
- Notices are not sent for cable payments, all payments are due at the first of the month of viewing. (i.e. May cable payment is due May 1)
- Delinquent accounts will be subject to disconnection.
- Re-connection will occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 72 hours after payment is made in full.
Modification and Cancellation
- Any changes to the Aurora Cable package require a new agreement form
- Additional Services not included in the package, must be purchased and paid for through GCI.
- There is no cancellation fee, however charges will continue until all cable boxes are returned.
JBER’s GCI Sales Representative : Tony Tarbert, 907.223.9424
Aurora Military Housing is not responsible for loss of cable modem usage caused by non-payment, loss of service due to GCI technical issues, signal problems, line failure, or disconnection by GCI.