Spring clean season is nearly upon us and we’re here to help you and your family tackle excess clutter. While there are so many resources and services available to families living on JBER, we’d like to highlight two that will greatly assist you in your spring cleaning endeavors.
Bulky Item Pickups
Bulky item pickups are available year round. Each family is allowed up to 2 pickups every 12 months at no cost to you*. Old, tired furniture, rugs, broken exercise equipment, tires, and most anything that is too large to fit in a trash roll cart can be picked up by our contractor.
Submit a request
- Call our maintenance line at 907.753.1091 or submit a work order through the rentcafe app or portal, being sure to notate what items you would like picked up.
- We’ll send your request to our contractor, who will reach out to you directly to schedule a pickup day.
- On pickup day, place items in your garage; items shouldn’t be left outside or at curb.
Change your mind? Inform AMH if you have additional items for pickup; our contractor will only pick up items as notated on the work order.
*Sustainable Disposal. Items classified as hazardous are governed by federal, state, and local disposal requirements. Disposing of these items via this service may incur a disposal fee.
Limited Time Anchorage Landfill Passes
This year, we’re offering a single use pass at no cost to any family who resides on JBER which provides free entry to the landfill. This service is being offered in lieu of dumpsters, and allows you more flexibility and options for disposal.
These passes are available now and expire on 6/1/2021.
Get yours today!
Visit one of our locations and pick yours up.
- 6350 Arctic Warrior Drive Office between 10 and 4, M-F
- 6350 Arctic Warrior Drive Self Help center between 9 and 5, M-F
- 338 Hoonah Avenue Office between 10 and 2, M-F