Cable Agreement Form
Aurora Military Housing offers an exclusive cable package through GCI, that includes an exceptional selection of channels at a competitive rate. All GCI cable in JBER housing must be acquired through our office. All that is required is a Cable Agreement Form.
Aurora Cable Package
Our package costs $60 a month, but for those who set up a MyPay allotment, the cost is reduced to only $50.
- 1 DCT Cable Box and Remote
- Basic and Preferred Service
- Starz Premium Move Channels
- Digital Music Channels
- Access to Video On Demand
Signing Up For Cable
- Download and submit the completed cable agreement for to us, charging will begin on the day the form is submitted.
- Contact contact the JBER GCI representative as soon as possible to set up an install.
- Set up a MyPay Allotment to save $10 a month (optional)
- If the install date is scheduled for after the date you submitted your paperwork, deliver the activation paperwork (pink paper) to our office. We will then modify the service start date so it reflects the install date.
GCI Representative: Tony Tarbert, 907.223.9424
Paying for Cable
Payment is due the 1st of every month. Note that we do not provide invoices. For your convenience, you may contact our office to pay by phone (credit card) or deliver a check.
You may cancel cable at any time by bringing your cable box(es) and remote(s) to a GCI store. Once a return has been processed, provide our office with a copy of the cancellation paperwork so we can stop applying charges to your account.