Treat your yard right, and win big! Once again we are recognizing the finest yards on JBER with a generous cash prize and bragging rights.
June to September.
The following must be met for a yard to receive consideration:
- Front and back yards mowed, trimmed, and edged.
- Front and back yards fully covered with healthy green grass.
- Front and back yards free of debris and animal waste.
- Planter or landscaped areas free of weeds and debris.
- Sidewalks, driveways, and curbs free of debris.
- Trees and shrubs trimmed and pruned.
- Minimal stored items.
Submit a comment online. Be sure to:
- Select subject “Yard of the Month”.
- Include the address you’d like to nominate in the comment section.
- (Optional) Attach a clear front yard, side yard, and back yard photo. By including a photo, you are authorizing us to publish it on our website and social media.
Our team will also nominate yards as we discover them.
Nominations received after the 15th will be considered for the following month.
Winners are selected by Aurora Military Housing. Once a nomination is received, our team will score the yard based upon the above criteria.
Up to 17 yards can be selected monthly across JBER. Winners will be selected for the following months.
Each winner will receive a $100 check and a Yard of the Month sign to place in their yard for the duration of the month.