We are continuing to make updates to our operation to stay in line with JBER, State, and municipal rules regarding coronavirus mitigation.
1. Playgrounds: Open with modifications
JBER has reopened playgrounds, but users must:
- Wear masks if age-appropriate
- Maintain adequate social distance of 6 feet or more from people who do not reside in your household
- Stay home if sick
- Wash hands before and after using the playground
2. Yard Sales: On Hold
As we are still in HPCON-C, we will not be promoting or supplying signs for yard sales. This hold will be reassessed once the PCS starts up again.
3. Routine Maintenance Requests: Scheduling
We are planning on slowly starting to address any deferred routine maintenance requests starting next week. These will be scheduled in the order in which they were received. Our maintenance team will confirm the following before scheduling & on the day of the appointment:
- Is anyone in the home sick?
- Has anyone in the home traveled?
- Is anyone in the home quarantined or isolated?
In addition, we are asking that all residents either leave the home, or stay in a different room than the maintenance technician.
It is important that we take this step slowly. Should there be any changes to the state of the virus, we will adjust our plans.
4. Yard of the Month Contest: Starting in June
We are pleased to announce the continuation of our annual yard of the month contest. More information will be made available soon!