We have some additional updates regarding operational changes due to the novel coronavirus. These changes are effective 7/7.
1. Office: Closed to walk ins, extended support hours
Phones are available from Monday- Friday, 9 AM- 3 PM.
Web Chat is available from Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 3 PM.
2. Self Help Center: Open, one customer at a time
We are now accepting walk ins to the self help center located at 6350 Arctic Warrior Drive. Additionally you can place an order ahead for quick pickup.
Hours are Monday- Friday, 9 AM- 3 PM.
3. Yard Sales: Permitted, with Restrictions
Yard sales are now permitted. If you are having a yard sale, the following requirements must be met:
- Masks are worn.
- Distance of 6 feet is maintained.
- Individuals (or those with a household member) in quarantine, isolation, or experiencing signs of illness are NOT to take part in yard sales.
Although they are permitted, we still encourage residents to find other, less social means of disposing of unwanted items.
- Thrift Shops
- Consignment Shops
- Bulky Item Pickups
- Online Marketplaces (facebook, craigslist, etc)
4. Routine Maintenance Requests: Scheduling
We are making good progress on deferred work orders.
5. Yard of the Month Contest: Active
You can nominate yourself or your neighbors. The cash prize is awarded monthly.
View Full Contest Details
6. 30 Day Notice/ PCS
You are now able to submit a 30 day notice online, without ever having to set foot in our office. You can download the required form at the link below.
View Departing Requirements