We are wholly dedicated to the Military community, and by taking the ongoing recommendations of federal, state, and local leaders seriously, are affirming that dedication. JBER’s current status is HPCON-B; while this moves towards reopening, many of the current preventive measures will remain in place.
JBER-E & JBER-R OFFICES: Closed
- Our main office phones and online chat will be active from 10 AM to 2 PM Monday- Friday.
- If you have an upcoming move in or move out, we contact you to discuss options.
- Credit card fees are temporarily waived if payment is made over the phone. Additionally, dropboxes are located outside office for payments and documents.
- We understand that the closures of certain businesses across the country may cause financial hardships on some families. We are here to help, and willing to make various accommodations; but we need you to first reach out to our team to discuss available options.
- Note: Requests for RV passes to park in the neighborhood outside of the allowed time frame of Friday- Monday, must be submitted to our office; there is no blanket authorization for parking these in neighborhoods, approval from our office is still required.
JBER-R SELF HELP CENTER: Closed
- JBER-R self help center is closed indefinitely.
JBER-E SELF HELP CENTER: Modified
- Our Self Help Center will be closed to all walk ins and we will no longer offer pickup service BUT…
- You may request a zero contact delivery online at the form below.
- It may take 3 business days to deliver; we are no longer setting deliveries for set dates, as in many cases we are able to deliver sooner.
- Due to concerns over virus transmission, we have halted rental of carpet shampooers.
- Rentals can be dropped off by our office from 10-2 Monday-Friday or our team will contact you to discuss the return process.
- All rentable items are sanitized prior to delivery, we ask that you clean them/wipe them down prior to returning.
COMMUNITY CENTERS: Closed
- Following the CDC’s directive to reduce large gatherings, all community center reservations between 3/18/2020 and 6/15/2020 have been cancelled. This was not an easy decision to make, and we deeply apologize for all impacted parties.
PLAYGROUNDS: Open with Restrictions
- Playgrounds are open but users must
- Wear masks if age-appropriate
- Maintain adequate social distance of 6′ or more from people who do not reside in your household
- Stay home if sick.
- Wash hands before and after using the playground
- Routine (non-emergency) items MUST be submitted online.
- We will begin to slowly address deferred routine work orders starting the week of 18 May.
- All online requests for non-emergency work ask if you’d like to defer scheduling or document only.
- Emergency and urgent work orders MUST be called in and will be addressed.
- Please call in any environmental health related issues and questions, such as mold, pests, etc.
- Please call in issues related to an appliance’s operation.
- If you are under quarantine or containment, please let our dispatch team know so we can make alternate arrangements.
- We may be able to troubleshoot some issues over phone or via video chat; if this is something you’d like to try, please let the dispatch team know.
- Our maintenance team is taking extra precautions when entering homes.
- Technicians will be wearing gloves.
- Technicians will be washing hands and sanitizing frequently.
- Technician/Dispatch team will ask that you disinfect areas the technician will be operating in prior to their arrival.
- Technicians have been provided a special sick leave bank to allow them to stay home if they are sick.
- Technicians have been provided cloth face coverings to utilize when performing maintenance in homes.
TRASH/RECYCLING PICKUP: Normal
- Trash and recycling service remains intact.
ONLINE COMMUNICATION: Normal
- Our online chat will be active from 10 AM to 2 PM Monday- Friday. Simply click the “Chat” Widget located on our website.