We are wholly dedicated to the Military community, and by taking the urgent recommendations of federal, state, and local leaders seriously, are affirming that dedication. JBER has declared HPCON-C, which severely limits our staffing ability but rest assured, our core services still remain operational.
JBER-E & JBER-R OFFICES: Closed
- Our main office phones and online chat will be active from 10 AM to 2 PM Monday- Friday.*
- If you have an upcoming move in or move out, we contact you to discuss options.
- Credit card fees are temporarily waived if payment is made over the phone. Additionally, dropboxes are located outside office for payments and documents.
- We understand that the closures of certain businesses across the country may cause financial hardships on some families. We are here to help, and willing to make various accommodations; but we need you to first reach out to our team to discuss available options.
JBER-R SELF HELP CENTER: Closed
- JBER-R self help center is closed indefinitely. (This was planned long before the virus, unfortunately, timing couldn’t be worse).
JBER-E SELF HELP CENTER: Modified
- Our Self Help Center will be closed to all walk ins and we will no longer offer pickup service BUT…
- You may request a zero contact delivery online at the form below.
- It may take 3 business days to deliver; we are starting with Wednesday and Sunday deliveries.
- Some items are becoming difficult to source/ purchase and may be unavailable.
- Due to concerns over virus transmission, we have halted rental of carpet shampooers.
COMMUNITY CENTERS: Closed
- Following the CDC’s directive to reduce large gatherings, all community center reservations between 3/18/2020 and 4/1/2020 have been cancelled. This was not an easy decision to make, and we deeply apologize for all impacted parties.
MAINTENANCE: Emergency Only
- Routine (non-emergency) items MUST be submitted online and will be put on hold.
- All online requests for non-emergency work now ask if you’d like to defer scheduling or document only.
- Emergency and urgent work orders MUST be called in and will be addressed.
- Please call in any environmental health related issues and questions, such as mold, pests, etc.
- Please call in issues related to an appliance’s operation.
- If you are under quarantine or containment, please let our dispatch team know so we can make alternate arrangements.
- We may be able to troubleshoot some issues over phone or via video chat; if this is something you’d like to try, please let the dispatch team know.
- Our maintenance team is taking extra precautions when entering homes.
- Technicians will be wearing gloves.
- Technicians will be washing hands and sanitizing frequently.
- Technician/Dispatch team will ask that you disinfect areas the technician will be operating in prior to their arrival.
- Technicians have been provided a special sick leave bank to allow them to stay home if they are sick.
- We have a very limited supply of masks due to the global shortage; most technicians will not be able to wear masks.
ONLINE COMMUNICATION: Normal
- Our online chat will be active from 10 AM to 2 PM Monday- Friday. Simply click the “Chat” Widget located on our website.
TRASH/RECYCLING PICKUP: Normal
- Trash and recycling service remains intact.
INTERIOR DESIGN CONTEST: Live
While you’re stuck at home…snap some photos of your home and win big!