We are wholly dedicated to the Military community, and by taking the ongoing recommendations of federal, state, and local leaders seriously, are affirming that dedication. JBER’s current status is HPCON-C.
JBER-E OFFICE: Open with Restrictions
- 10 AM to 4 PM | Monday-Friday
- Masks and social distancing are required; our waiting area can seat a maximum of 2 families.
- Please stay home if in isolation, quarantine, or if feeling sick.
- Drop boxes are located outside office for payments and documents.
JBER-R OFFICE: Closed
- Temporarily closed.
JBER-R SELF HELP CENTER: Closed
- JBER-R self help center is closed indefinitely.
JBER-E SELF HELP CENTER: Open with Restrictions
- 10 AM to 4 PM Monday- Friday | One person allowed in at a time
- You may request zero contact pickup online at the form below.
- Pickup Note: It may take up to 2 hours for us to prepare your pickup order. Pickups are only available from 10 AM to 4 PM Monday- Friday.
- Due to concerns over virus transmission, we have halted rental of carpet shampooers.
COMMUNITY CENTERS: Closed
- Following the CDC’s directive to reduce large gatherings, all community centers are currently unavailable.
PLAYGROUNDS: Open with Restrictions
- Playgrounds are open but users must
- Wear masks if age-appropriate.
- Maintain adequate social distance of 6′ or more from people who do not reside in your household.
- Stay home if sick.
- Wash hands before and after using the playground.
- Routine (non-emergency) items MUST be submitted online
- Emergency work orders MUST be called in
- If you are under quarantine or containment, please let our dispatch team know so we can make alternate arrangements.
- Our maintenance team is taking extra precautions when entering homes.
- Technicians will be wearing gloves.
- Technicians will be washing hands and sanitizing frequently.
- Technician/Dispatch team will ask that you disinfect areas the technician will be operating in prior to their arrival.
- Technicians have been provided a special sick leave bank to allow them to stay home if they are sick.
- Technicians have been provided cloth face coverings to utilize when performing maintenance in homes.
TRASH/RECYCLING PICKUP: Normal
- Trash and recycling service remains intact..
ONLINE RESOURCES: Normal
- Our online chat will be active during extended hours Monday- Friday . Simply click the “Chat” Widget located on our website.
- RENTCafé is now available for making online payments and submitting maintenance requests electronically.